About Us: Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As a Registered Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for providing outstanding pharmacy service to our patients and partner organizations. Working with our pharmacy team, you will help maintain and drive an amazing, modern, and innovative pharmacy service. You will report to the Pharmacy Supervisor. This is an opportunity to help promote a safe, efficient and impactful pharmacy team at the core of taking care of our patients.
- Practice all state and federal pharmacy regulations for the ordering, handling, and management of prescriptions and/or prescription drug products
- Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations
- Update and maintain patient profile records as necessary according to state pharmacy regulations
- Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary
- Drive quality efforts by adhering to standard operating procedures
- Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State of Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as mandated by the FDA’s rules and regulations
- Support pharmacy and pharmacist services by stocking, labeling, assembling, and filling medications or other tasks as permitted by the state board of pharmacy
- Assist as-needed in maintenance of pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs
- Maintain a safe pharmacy environment by complying with standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations
- Clean and help maintain pharmacy areas, pharmacy equipment and work areas as directed by standard operating procedures.
- Transition medications through various states of workflow
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to strict infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling patient orders
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- 18+ years of age, high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Active pharmacy technician registration with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Effective knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy
- Ability to work flexible shift times
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a team environment and promote company culture
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems
- Experience working in a community, mail-order, or hospital pharmacy as a registered pharmacy technician is a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.