Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
As a Registered Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for providing outstanding pharmacy service to our patients and partner organizations. Working with our pharmacy team you will help maintain and drive an amazing, modern, and innovative pharmacy service. You will report to the Pharmacy Supervisor. This is an opportunity to help promote a safe, efficient and impactful pharmacy team at the core of taking care of our patients.
- Practice all state and federal pharmacy regulations for the ordering, handling, and management of prescriptions and/or prescription drug products
- Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations
- Update and maintain patient profile records as necessary according to state pharmacy regulations
- Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary
- Drive quality efforts by adhering to standard operating procedures
- Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State of Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as mandated by the FDA’s rules and regulations
- Supports pharmacy and pharmacist services by stocking, labeling, assembling, and filling medications or other tasks as permitted by the state board of pharmacy
- Assist as needed in maintenance of pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs
- Maintains a safe pharmacy environment by complying with standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations
- Clean and help maintain pharmacy areas, pharmacy equipment and work areas as directed by standard operating procedures.
- Transition medications through various states of workflow
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to strict infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling patient orders
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Experience & Skills :
- 18 years of age, high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Active pharmacy technician registration with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Effective knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy
- Ability to work flexible shift times
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a team environment and promote company culture
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems
- Experience working in a community, mail-order, or hospital pharmacy as a registered pharmacy technician is a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.