Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As a Staff Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing outstanding pharmacy service to our patients and partner organizations. You will report to the Pharmacist-in-Charge/Pharmacy Manager. We provide our patients with a modern and innovative patient experience that relies on comprehensive pharmacist oversight. You will strive to maximize quality and patient safety while dispensing medication in accordance with federal and state pharmacy regulations.
- Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations
- Update and maintain patient profile records as necessary according to state pharmacy regulations
- Practice all state and federal pharmacy regulations for the ordering, handling, and management of prescriptions and/or prescription drug products
- Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary
- Drive quality efforts by adhering to standard operating procedures
- Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State of Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as mandated by the FDA’s rules and regulations
- Provide a world class pharmacy experience for every one of our patients
- Perform pharmacist duties such as drug utilization reviews, patient counseling, and dispensing activities
- Dispense medications and ensure accurate interpretation, labeling and product selection of prescriptions
- Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections
- Supervise the work results of support personnel
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacist License in Ohio
- Effective knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy
- 2+ years of pharmacist experience
- Ability to work flexible shift times
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Doctorate degree preferred
- Mail Service/Mail Order Pharmacy Experience a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.