Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner (Remote) to join our team.
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Provide psychiatric services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Provide unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
Experience & Skills:
- Active nurse practitioner with a concentration in Psychiatric-Mental Health (PMHNP)
- License in good standing in at least one US state
- Previous telemedicine experience
- Comfortable prescribing medication for anxiety and depression when clinically appropriate
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Fluent in additional languages is a plus
- Multiple state licenses is a strong plus
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage provided
- Start bonus available
- Guaranteed hours available upon approval
- Online software and technology support
To have your application reviewed immediately, please apply here
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.