Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
You will be responsible for the go to market strategy for paid channels across the Hims & Hers business lines. It requires a strong balance of strategic and operational responsibilities. You will coordinate with internal stakeholders, executives, and external agency partners that play a critical role in the growth of Hims and Hers.
- Define and execute the go to market strategy for paid marketing channels by collaborating with stakeholders to identify and maximize marketing opportunities
- Leverage internal data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for launch and perpetual improvements across marketing and products
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ statistically valid test and control methodologies to gather data and measure the impact on campaign response, customer value, and program ROI
- Identify and address data, platform, or technology gaps that might hinder successful progress
- This role will be hired as an individual contributor with the ability to hire a team to support incremental product lines
- And any other duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via paid marketing
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.