Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
This role is highly-visible and entails a high degree of responsibility and accountability. It requires a strong balance of strategic and operational responsibilities. You will be responsible for marketing acquisition campaigns across new and existing channels for the business. You will coordinate with internal stakeholders, executives, and external agency partners that play a critical role in the growth of Hims and Hers.
- Architect, execute, optimize and scale the marketing strategy for user acquisition campaigns
- Upon successfully proving out channel scalability, hire a team to support such initiatives across our portfolio of brands and products
- Outline and deliver against sales and CAC goals
- Leverage internal data, partner insights, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for perpetual improvements
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ statistically valid test and control methodologies to gather data and measure the impact on campaign response, customer value and program ROI
- Effectively communicate strategy, reporting, and analysis to rally stakeholders around user acquisition objectives
- Identify and address data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful progress
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Engineering, Product, Operations, Business Development and Medical teams to drive revenue through Omni-channel marketing campaigns
- And any other duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via paid marketing
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.