Spanish Proficient Nurse Practitioners -Licensed States: LA, IA, HI, MN, NV, SD
hims www.forhims.com / hers www.forhers.com
Hims and hers, the fastest growing telemedicine company in the US, is looking to add bilingual nurse practitioner professionals on our telemedicine platform.
What you will do:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video or asynchronously depending on state regulations
- Adhere to hims and hers guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Commit to a minimum of 5 hours per week on the EMR taking care of customer needs, answering patient questions, prescribing medication and providing medical guidance as necessary
What you will bring:
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration is any of the following: adult gerontology, family, women's health or acute care
- 1-2 years of experience post orientation & training
- Fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) communication, oral and written
- Telemedicine experience a plus
- Multiple licenses a plus
The hims & hers brand is focused on helping people proactively take care of their health, particularly around the things they find hard to talk about such as ED, hair loss, birth control, and performance anxiety. As a hims & hers provider, you can play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to medical advice and prescriptions.
A recruiter will reach out to schedule a follow-up conversation after reviewing your information.