Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims and Hers, the fastest growing telemedicine company in the US, is looking to add bilingual Nurse Practitioner professionals on our telemedicine platform. Spanish Proficient Nurse Practitioners -Licensed States: AK, NH, ID, RI, WV, DC. As a Hims and Hers clinician, you can play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to medical advice and prescriptions.
- Conduct consultations via phone, video or asynchronously depending on state regulations
- Adhere to Hims and Hers guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Commit to a minimum of 5 hours per week in the EMR providing patient care
Experience & Skills:
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration is any of the following: adult gerontology, family, women's health or acute care
- 1+ years of experience post orientation & training
- Fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) communication, oral and written
- Licensed in States: AK, NH, ID, RI, WV, DC
- Telemedicine experience a plus
- Multiple licenses a plus
A recruiter will reach out to schedule a follow-up conversation after reviewing your information.
Job Type: Part-time