Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
As a Fulfillment Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and driving all warehouse operations and employees. You will be a part of the management team, and be a key stakeholder in building something from the ground up that has a tremendous impact as Hims and Hers grows. This role is based in Columbus, Ohio and will report to the Director of Operations.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training in all warehouse functional areas, including order handling, wave management, shipping, receiving, warehousing, cycle counting, and material handling
- Supervise warehouse personnel and create an environment that encourages and fosters continuous improvement, providing clearly defined roles and responsibilities through mentorship and training
- Ensure productivity targets are well communicated and being met on a consistent basis. Provide associates with resources to achieve and exceed their goals
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment that’s compliant with all applicable federal and state law regarding the storage of materials, warehouse safety and cleanliness (FDA, OSHA)
- Safeguard warehouse operations and content by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Implement and manage all warehouse inventory processes which include regular cycle counts, reconciliation, loss prevention and control
- Implement and maintain all Quality Assurance/Control policies and procedures
- Constantly seeks ways to improve efficiency, quality & cost control where applicable
- Submit accurate and timely reports, attend meetings, and drive company OKRs and KPIs
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Experience & Skills :
- 5+ years of working experience in Fulfillment, Warehouse or Distribution environment
- 5+ years in a Supervisory/Management role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience leading technically complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train and manage others
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers and applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs and Gmail, WMS/WCS systems.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership, team building, organizational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to exercise accurate judgement and execute appropriate course of action
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.