Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are looking for a polished and professional Front Desk Coordinator to join our new office in SOMA. This role requires a flexible individual with an assertive but friendly attitude to assist our fast-growing team. You will provide a high touch experience for our employees and also be responsible for creating a memorable impression for all visitors to the hims & hers office. No day will be the same and that excites you!
- Greet visitors, vendors and candidates with a warm and helpful attitude, ensuring they are properly submitted into the envoy system
- Cultivate a safe, clean, organized and welcoming work environment and promote a positive atmosphere for the entirety of the office
- Maintain daily the lobby and communal office spaces to ensure it is fresh and inviting
- Ensure the sorting and distribution of inbound mail and process incoming and outgoing mail via US Postal, FedEx and UPS (including coordinating shipping/ courier services for the office and maintain postage order)
- Own office supplies inventory: check stock, determine inventory levels, anticipate the needs of the team based on patterns, place orders and verify receipt
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to ensure a productive work environment
- Partner with IT to assist in, but not limited to: ensuring all technical aspects are functioning properly on a day to day basis; all IT (and office) requests are sent and managed through the help desk system
- Responsible for setup of meetings and events Coordinates office repairs with appropriate party. Manage office cleanings and other maintenance activities; coordinate and follow-up on office/building maintenance requests
- Oversee office vendors and in charge of office/building access
- Assist with setup, coordination and scheduling of on-site events, catering, meetings, all hands and interviews
- Backup to other administrative tasks that may come up and facilities projects on a needs basis
- Team member of Fire/Life Safety Committee
Experience and Skills:
- 1+ years in event operations, executive coordination or human resources
- You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- You’re a clear and polished communicator, both in writing and in person
- Proficiency in standard Mac applications and G-Suite
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability and self-awareness
- Eager to learn and grow with the company
- Takes pride in their work and is flexible to the needs of those around you.
- Tidy and organized with jedi-like anticipation skills
- Commitment: 40 hours a week (8:30am - 5:30pm) with opportunity for more :)