Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are seeking a senior data analytics manager with a past record of helping drive initiatives that increase customer engagement and maximize LTV. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and partner cross-functionally with our marketing, product and engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer satisfaction.
- Define, build, and manage customer lifecycle KPIs for our subscriptions, lifecycle communication programs, reactivations, loyalty, and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Spearhead the development of data models, algorithms, and event triggers to drive sophisticated customer profiling, segmentation, and personalization enhancements to the consumer experience.
- Proactively provide in-depth analysis that will support the optimization of our subscription offerings and customer engagement, loyalty, and retention-based marketing programs.
- Support experiments related to subscription pricing, bundles, and promotions. Measure performance of cross-product line sales and highlight opportunities.
- Identify new and emerging technology, capabilities, and industry best practices to improve engagement program performance.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics, with at least 2-3 years focused on projects related to lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing
- 6+ years of experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required as well as extensive experience using spreadsheets and dashboarding tools (Tableau or Looker is a plus)
- Experience with CRM and ESP platforms – preferably Braze, Twilio, or Iterable
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques. Extensive experience applying statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Past record of managing A/B and multivariate testing results matrices as well providing strategic next steps and recommendations from the data results
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver high-quality written and verbal content, present persuasively
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.