Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, helping them to look better, feel better, and stay healthy.
About the job:
The Senior Product Manager: Fulfillment, will be working closely with engineering, user experience design, and other cross-functional teams to write specifications and road maps, prioritizing changes based on the complex optimization of fulfillment mixed with prescription medication fills. In this fast-growing, consumer-centric product company the Senior Product Manager: Fulfillment has an opportunity to have a high level impact on its success and direction. This position requires both a visionary and a master practitioner: someone the technical team can rally around with confidence in their capabilities, accountability, support and communication.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with others to define the milestones of an autonomous, cross-functional team of dedicated professionals who are obsessed with changing the way people access healthcare
- Iterate, test, gather feedback, and re-iterate, continually improving the product
- Help the team plan, design, and re-shape flows to optimize and streamline user experience and engineering capabilities
- Be driven by the data to drive product improvement, and to rollout the next great feature
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who You are:
- An experienced Product Manager who has worked in a rapidly scaling startup, or an innovative tech company with an integrated fulfillment capability
- Capable of building and effectively communicating a complex product strategy
- You have experience working closely with teams of engineers
- You have a deep understanding of fulfillment and exception management
- You love to iterate, test, develop and redevelop
- You’re driven by data-based analysis and make decisions based on what your reporting is telling you, rather than simply your gut instinct
- You’ve got a track record of managing complex projects, prioritizing based on need and hitting predicted milestones
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance