Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
The Senior Product Manager: Doctor/Patient Interaction, will be working closely with engineering, user experience design, and other cross-functional teams to write specifications and road maps, prioritizing changes based on the complex nuances of back-and-forth patient interactions with doctors treating them on the platform. In this fast-growing, consumer-centric product company the Senior Product Manager: Doctor/Patient Interaction has an opportunity to have a high level impact on its success and direction. This position requires both a visionary and a master practitioner: someone the technical team can rally around with confidence in their capabilities, accountability, support and communication.
- Collaborate closely with others to define the milestones of an autonomous, cross-functional team of dedicated professionals who are obsessed with changing the way people access healthcare
- Iterate, test, gather feedback, and re-iterate, continually improving the product
- Help the team plan, design, and re-shape flows to optimize and streamline user experience and engineering capabilities
- Be driven by the data to drive product improvement, and to rollout the next great feature
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Experience & Skills:
- An experienced Product Manager who has worked in a rapidly scaling startup, or an innovative tech company with impeccable UX
- Capable of building and effectively communicating a complex product strategy
- You have experience working closely with teams of engineers
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have a deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- You love to iterate, test, develop and redevelop
- You’re driven by data-based analysis and make decisions based on what your reporting is telling you, rather than simply your gut instinct
- You’ve got a track record of managing complex projects, prioritizing based on need and hitting predicted milestones
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance