Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that is finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating a low libido.
The Interaction Designer — Customer Experience will be at the heart of the product management, engineering, and analyst teams. The position is for someone who is customer obsessed, and comfortable building and executing the end-to-end customer journey from acquisition through retention. They will be responsible for UX research, ideation, wireframes, prototypes, and beautiful and impactful finished assets for our customer experience, and seeing them through to implementation on our site.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including problem definition, feature ideation, user research, identifying and costing deliverables, design, usability testing, and post-launch evaluation.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, and Analysts to define problems and goals, map end-to-end user flows, build prototypes, and launch new products and services across Mobile and Web.
- Own the design process from beginning to end; from whiteboarding to pixel-perfect production-ready assets.
- Work closely with front-end engineers to implement the designs.
- Build a modular design pattern library to ensure continuity across the consumer lifecycle
- Execute in a fast-paced, iterative environment
Who You Are:
- 3-8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototyping skills using tools like Sketch/Invision/etc.
- Strong fundamentals in information architecture, hierarchy, and layout, as well as interactivity
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Mobile Web, Android, iOS, Email)
- Customer obsession and experience executing UX research and analyzing data
- Excellent communication skills
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.