Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
About the job:
As Social Media Manager, you will manage the content planning, curation, story ideation, and direct fan communication for the hims social handles. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. Success in this role requires a passion for social media, strong brand understanding, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for measurement and performance monitoring, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement. This role is based in San Francisco and will report to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day messaging, monitoring, and moderation of assigned hims social media channels
- Guide the creation of micro-content such as social graphics, visual development, animated GIFs, and short-form video
- Track performance of social media campaigns, content, and overall health of the assigned social handles with regular reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Contribute to social content calendars and copy logs
- Work with our Community Coordinators to help source UGC for the social feeds, as well as specific projects like advertisements, marketing materials, product launches, etc.
- Leverage our followers to generate and acquire high-quality user generated content
- Have a pulse on who our customers are and who they would most likely follow, trust, and buy from in the social space
- Work cross functionally with multiple branches of the company (marketing, advertising, etc) to ensure that we are fulfilling their social needs
- Minimum 3 years of social media/community management
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. and understanding their analytics/insights
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing engaging experiences in the social space
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Polished in presentation and communication, highly organized and detail oriented
- Passion/interest and understanding of the health and wellness industry
- BS/BA degree
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.