Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We’re looking for an Lifecycle Marketing Manager to be at the heart of our fast-paced marketing team. The position involves day-to-day hands-on creation, execution and optimization of email campaigns in our email service provider, Braze. This person is passionate about the end-to-end customer journey - and over time will help develop campaigns to optimize customer engagement, retention, and compliance. This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Hims Retention marketing.
- Ownership of the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all things email & SMS lifecycle marketing (pulling audiences, segmenting, inputting copy, and updating code)
- Ensure high quality and error free implementation, testing and QA of email marketing campaigns
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights to improve engagement, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
- Create A/B testing roadmap (subject line, content, time of day, content, landing pages channel, frequency) iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Help guide email segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies (e.g. cadence & frequency) to maximize conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC
- Support strategic approaches on targeting and segmenting audiences, coordinating customer lifecycle campaigns, and helping drive our growth goals with creativity.
- Support the creative briefing process and post campaign reporting.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, ecommerce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and email client basics desktop and mobile
- Experience with Braze, Twilio, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to manage deadlines and prioritize.
- Strong desire and curiosity to learn, continuously improve and expand skills
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.