Software Engineer - Consumer Experience
Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that is finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating a low libido.
About the job:
This position requires someone with a high degree of organizational skills, technical acumen, and someone who can thrive in a hyper growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
Who You are:
- You are experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- You have experience working with Backend and UX engineers when building user interfaces
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance