Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to medicines they need, such as birth control, hair loss treatments, prescription skin care, and even low libido solutions.
About the job:
Hims/hers is looking for a high energy, meticulous, data-driven and experienced healthcare professional to lead the recruiting, on-boarding and training experience for hims|hers physicians. Using your knowledge and experience working in healthcare and with physicians, you will be responsible for owning the front end of the physician experience with hims & hers.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Build Supply/Demand model such that we are meeting SLAs for visit responses by state and category while also ensuring we do not oversupply leaving doctors dissatisfied with patient load
- Drive Qualified Leads: via targeted advertising and branded assets (landing pages, drip campaigns, etc.) to attract doctors in the right locations and categories
- Build streamlined and efficient follow-up process to move doctors through the funnel including written test, phone screen, etc.
- Build streamlined and efficient on-boarding process including credentialing, contracts, etc.
- Build streamlined and efficient Category Training and Certification process for doctors to be able to accept cases for particular conditions and lead Continued Training for doctors that need additional guidance and/or for new product launches.
- Manage training schedule for all new and existing doctors and keep detailed records of types of training covered
- Reinforce training by monitoring initial charts and working with doctors to ensure understanding
- Monitor & Report on Key Results by building out end-to-end process metric dashboards that help highlight wins and opportunity areas.
The role will be very cross-functional working with our physician staff, product team, analytics and others. We are looking for a detailed project manager, someone able to put great processes in place, expertise and experience with training programs and lesson plans, and metrics/result oriented.
- 7+ years of experience with project management; demonstrable program development, roll-out, measurement and evaluation within a healthcare or software field
- 5+ years working directly with physicians
- 3+ years creating and delivering training with measurable results
- Proven, exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at working with data; ability to critically analyze metrics, build models and spot trends
- Patience, professionalism and dignity across situations, levels, and personality types
- Experience creating marketing assets (web pages, emails) desirable
- The ability to work highly independently and be flexible in the face of constant change and situational adaptation, while providing consistency in quality and attitude
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance