Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We’re looking for a lifecycle marketing leader with 12+ years of experience to build and grow our engagement marketing program. In this position, you will develop strategies and work cross-functionally to grow the subscriber base and maximize LTV. We are looking for candidates driven by data, passionate about the customer experience across the entire lifecycle, and who possess deep expertise in owned channel management.
- Architect, execute and optimize the marketing strategy for customer engagement, loyalty and retention through owned channels
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ statistically valid test and control methodologies to gather data and measure the impact on campaign response, customer value and program ROI
- Understand the customer lifecycle and lifetime value analysis to find opportunities for optimizations
- Identify and address data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful progress
- Effectively communicate strategy, reporting, and analysis to rally stakeholders around retention and engagement objectives
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Operations, Business Development and Medical teams to drive revenue through omni-channel marketing campaigns
Experience and Skills:
- 12+ years of experience in retention, CRM or lifecycle marketing
- Deep experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, sms, and/or in-app marketing
- Track record of driving measurable revenue through customer engagement
- Strong leadership and team management skills. Experience building and scaling a high functioning team in a high growth environment
- Superb quantitative analysis skills, affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Experience driving marketing tech stack strategy and implementation. Track record of vetting new tools, defining requirements and coordinating integration between a vendor and in-house data eng/ eng teams
- Experience with marketing and BI tools such as Looker, Mixpanel, Heap, Amplitude, SQL, Braze, Iterable, Twilio, Hubspot, etc.
- Comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Exceptional at uncovering customer insights to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Excellent project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver high-quality written and verbal content, present persuasively
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance