For immediate consideration, apply here!
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are currently hiring Nurse Practitioners to treat patients on our telemedicine platform. As a Hims and Hers provider, you will play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to medical care.
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Adhere to Hims and Hers guidelines and complete all required training
- Provide clinical services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Handle patient care by answering patient clinical questions, prescribing medication as appropriate and providing medical guidance as necessary
- Have the opportunity to provide clinical care for a variety of conditions, including erectile dysfunction, hair loss, birth control, performance anxiety, and more (depending on specialty)
Experience & Skills:
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in one of the following specialties: adult gerontology, acute care, family, or women’s health
- Active NP state license & in good standing in at least 3 states
- Have Independent Prescriptive Authority (in states where available)
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Comfortable prescribing a variety of medications such as sildenafil, propranolol, birth control, finasteride, and more
You may be the perfect fit if you:
- Are able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week in the EMR providing patient care
- Have previous telemedicine experience
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Are open to or in the process of obtaining licenses in other states
- Fluent in additional languages
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- Work from the comfort of your home while being able to set your own schedule/hours
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Online software and technology support
For immediate consideration, apply here
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.