Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
This is a 50/50 facilities, office manager hybrid role based in San Francisco, CA reporting to the Director of HR.
- You will establish and maintain security & safety policies/procedures in all aspects of daily building operations.
- You will select, supervise, and manage trade vendors including plumbers, electricians, HVAC, etc.
- Lead vendors to deliver projects under tight deadlines on time and on budget
- Conduct Request for Proposals (RFP) and maintain service contracts
- You will supervise and run the day-to-day activities of the Facilities/Maintenance Technicians across multiple locations. You will utilize our help desk through RemedyForce to track daily activity.
- Maintain budgets and ensure accurate internal and external reporting. Be accountable for energy management and conservation.
- Oversee janitorial & maintenance services
- You will utilize project management skills to delegate tasks & projects and have the ability to roll up your sleeves when necessary.
- Facility repairs & maintenance including changing light fixtures & ballasts, patch & paint, tile work, light plumbing, light electrical, etc.
- Desk reconfigurations, installations of whiteboards & corkboards, hanging pictures, keyboard trays, etc.
- Run construction/improvement activities as necessary
Office Management 50%
- Manage vendor relationships to keep the office and kitchen fully stocked and running smoothly.
- Maintain office facilities and partner with building management when necessary
- Plan team activities on-site and off-site; team bonding, holiday parties, etc.
- Plan external client events on- and off-site
- Work closely with HR to update and maintain office policies, procedures and payments
- Meet and greet guests and provide a positive in-office experience.
- 5+ years of facilities management experience in a dynamic organization, preferably in a 50K+ sf leased office environment
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- Ability to foster strong, collaborative team-dynamics that ensure a supportive and engaged team culture
- Proven track record of leading successful change management and process improvement efforts
- Strong vendor manage a working knowledge of building systems & maintenance (HVAC, fire life safety, lighting, electrical, plumbing, EV charging stations, etc.)
- An ability to juggle multiple deadlines & projects along with a knack for solving problems and spotting inefficiencies
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite