Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to medicines they need, such as birth control, hair loss treatments, prescription skin care, and even low libido solutions.
Hims/Hers is building-out its global Finance function and is looking to recruit an individual with 2+ year investment banking or similar experience as a SFA. As a Senior Financial Analyst you will help drive the company’s day-to-day core financial planning, strategic finance, budgeting, metrics, systems, decision support, economic modeling and analysis. This role will own the financial model, budgeting and forecasting and supporting the executive business partners with decision support and reporting. This role will report to the associate finance manager.
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual budgets and the implementation of rolling 5-quarter forecasting for the purposes of providing visibility into the business
- Act as a trusted advisor to members of the executive team. You will develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position
- Architect and design the monthly and quarterly financial revenue reviews for executive management, pinpointing areas of excess spend vs budget, highlighting important trends and potential for reallocation of resources for higher ROI
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors.
- Assist in external corporate finance activities including equity fundraising, debt management, M&A due diligence and communication with banks/investors
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent
- 2 years financial analysis experience from a leading investment bank or similar experience
- Model Guru: Proficient in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Confident Communicator: Need someone who is adept in the details but be able to succinctly communicate insights to an executive audience
- Analysis and Reporting: Identify trends, extract insight from large amounts of information, and tie analysis back to key business outcomes
- Executor: Convert requests into finished deliverables ready for a BOD / Exec audience with minimal direction required
- Problem Solver: Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with changes in the work environment.
- Strong interest in utilizing technology to drive efficiencies and results