Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, helping them to look better, feel better, and stay healthy.
About the job:
The Director of Product- Doctor Experience will be working closely with medical, engineering, user experience design, and other cross-functional teams to write specifications and road maps, prioritizing changes based on the complex needs of the healthcare/telemedicine space, and predict how a particular feature can impact service to patients. In this consumer-centric product company the Director of Product- Doctor Experience has an opportunity to have a high level impact on its success and direction. This position requires both a visionary and a master practitioner: someone the technical team can rally around with confidence in their capabilities, accountability, support and communication.
This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in an environment always looking to disrupt the status quo.
This position will drive product vision, feature design and prioritization, user and business insights, and strategic planning. You will work closely with engineering, design, data science, marketing, and business leaders (including CPO and CEO) to take our EMR and future mobile product, and truly make it a lovely, functional and secure, enabling our doctors to make the best possible decisions.
- Define the vision and overall roadmap strategy for hims & hers doctor-facing experiences to increase efficiency and improve patient outcomes
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, gathering user feedback, guiding feature development and a/b testing to working across multi-disciplinary teams: engineering, brand, creative, and marketing.
- Present clear, measurable objectives that will benefit our doctors and guide treatment plans
- Apply your entrepreneurial ability and strong quantitative background to use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- 5+ years of customer-facing product development and product management experience, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services, preferably in e commerce, at a rapidly scaling startup, or on a team which creates impeccable UX
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functions, specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments to drive growth initiatives across multiple acquisition channels
- Experience with a web based company managing web and mobile applications and multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including SQL self-sufficiency (strong familiarity, not necessarily expert level)
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong writing skills; ability to articulate a product vision in a written document
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers
- Passion for technology, curiosity to dive deep into a suite of custom technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- A strong design eye would be helpful
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.