Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that is finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating a low libido.
Hims is seeking a Vice President of Customer Experience to lead all aspects of customer experience and support through our next phase of explosive growth. In this role, you will lead services and success through the entire customer journey. We are a fast moving business, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company build a truly next-level Customer Service department. The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing and maturing Customer Success teams at high-growth startups, working across a wide range of customer types and industries.
- 7+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction, tenure and revenue
- A strong leader that inspires employee commitment, loyalty and motivation though progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, open communication, safety, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy and humility
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven experience delivering measurable improvements to business performance by enhancing the customer experience
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Develop leading edge strategies to expand our reach, impact, and quality of customer engagement
- Gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touch points and draw conclusions to continually evolve, improve, and optimize customer service
- In collaboration with the leadership team, evaluate the existing customer service technology stack to better understand opportunities and risks. Introduce relevant and value-add customer engagement functionality and leverage appropriate emerging innovations as part of the overall customer experience
- Partner with the engineering, product, enablement, sales and technical support teams to ensure positive customer outcomes
- Prioritize and funnel customer feedback to the Customer Experience, Product Management team, and executives to optimize the user experience