Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that is finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating a low libido.
You’ll be a good match for the Customer Experience, Telemedicine role if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers. We’re a fun group with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle. Our office is in the beautiful Presidio, we have catered dinners 4 nights a week, access to an on-site gym, and lots of other great perks. Sound interesting? Hit us up, we’d love to hear from you!
- Interact with our customers through a secured messaging portal (much like email)
- Help build out processes that enhances the experience of the customers and the patient support team
- Track trends and customer feedback.
- Work with our telemedicine team to identify areas we can improve communication between the customer support team and the doctors
- Work with a passionate, fun, and supportive group of advocates who are invested in the success of our customers and our team
- This role will be in shifts of Tuesday - Saturday (weekend day can be remote, weekdays in-office)
- Customer-Focused: you are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer.
- Strong Communicator: you're adept at recognizing times when you can be casual and times that demand a more professional tone. You can switch between different writing 'voices' with ease and quickly identify which is most appropriate for a given situation.
- Problem Solver: we’re not a one-answer-fits-all type of place. You are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way.
- Strong Multitasker: there’s a lot going on around here. You should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities.
- Always Looking to Improve: from communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier.
- Easy going and good with change: no egos and no divas. Flexibility and being a team player is the name of the game!
- As a Patient Support Associate, respecting our patients privacy is a non-negotiable. We are HIPPA compliant and we view confidentiality with the utmost importance. You will be responsible for making sound judgement calls with a high level of discretion.
- Those with a special interest or first-hand experience in the medical or healthcare space a BIG plus!