Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that is finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating a low libido.
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and extract insights out of Hims and Hers subscription and customer retention across product lines.
- Highlight cross-product line sales and opportunities.
- Provide analytical support to Hims/Hers lifecycle and retention marketing team
- Maintain and develop our lifetime and subscription retention reporting processes and tools, including the creation of dashboards and reports to track daily performance, generating actionable insights to drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing investments.
- Quantify the opportunities of experiments to improve the customer satisfaction, present the results and collaborate with the marketing and product teams to strategize improvements using the insights gathered.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analyses across the global business units, make strategic recommendations about where to reallocate investments across channels and tactics
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Medical, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of retention data tables and dashboards.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in e-commerce and/or subscription business analysis.
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights.
- Experience coding in Python is beneficial.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.