Hill House is seeking a Sales Associate to create personalized shopping experiences for our customers at our retail store. We are hiring seasonal and full-time positions, both will maintain a retail schedule (including weekends).
- Build authentic connections with shoppers as you answer questions and complete purchases
- Constantly seek ways to improve the customer experience and energize the team to do the same
- Become a product expert and offer fit, fabric, style, and gift recommendations
- Assist with checking stock on a daily basis and restocking the selling floor when necessary
- Perform open and closeout procedures as needed
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard
- Work in a fast-paced environment while utilizing exceptional customer service skills
- Surprise and delight customers by going above and beyond their expectations
- Retail experience or service industry background
- Self-motivated with exceptional communication and motivational attitude
- Passionate about customer experience
- High degree of flexibility and initiative
- Embraces a culture of learning and advocacy
- Has lived experiences with people from different backgrounds and diverse teams
Hill House Home is a digital-first lifestyle brand that brings beauty and joy to every day rituals. Since launching with bedding in 2016, Hill House Home has extended its collections to offer bath, baby, accessories and apparel, including their widely beloved Nap Dress®. With its design-centric approach, Hill House Home offers impeccable quality, and timeless, feminine styles through quality products designed to enhance and celebrate life. Their specific aesthetic point-of-view and customer-led approach bring a fresh, accessible perspective to these time honored categories.
Hill House Home Inc. is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.