Data Warehouses have become the obvious choice for storing your data from various sources, but once the data is stored, making the data actionable for all business units has always been a challenge...until now.
Hightouch was founded on the notion that every business team—sales, marketing, support, success—needs (no, deserves!) access to relevant, accurate, and real-time customer data.
Enter: Hightouch’s Data Activation Platform. With our solution, customers across every business unit can see customer data at the right time, take action on it, and build automations to streamline critical processes while also giving data teams confidence with developer-friendly tooling that helps them control, monitor, and debug their workflows with ease.
Hightouch’s vision is a future where everyone can take action on their data.
Who we are:
Hightouch is based in San Francisco, is remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and ICONIQ.
We are a quickly expanding team and believe in diverse backgrounds. We care less about "years of experience" and more about the impact you are able to make. We value high-trust, low ego, and tons of ownership. You get to control your destiny and shape your future at Hightouch. We’re driven by the delight of our customers and know that our best work comes when we take care of each other and encourage each other to do our best work together.
If you’re excited about having strong internal collaboration, writing quality code, and building products with high customer impact -- this is the place for you!
How You’ll Make an Impact
As the Revenue Operations Manager for Sales and Customer Success, you will focus on leading cross-functional initiatives to drive operational efficiencies across the go-to-market organization and deploy new capabilities to reach our ambitious growth objectives. As an integral part of the Finance & Operations Team, you will lead multiple key initiatives that directly drive our company-wide goals and enable us to become the standard tool for data activation. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute innovative go-to-market strategies to improve internal stakeholder experience and increase revenue generation, in close partnership with GTM senior leadership
- Direct the development and continuous improvement of core sales processes, operational policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and boost sales productivity.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across sales, enablement, marketing, product, operations, customer engineering, finance, IT & people
- Execute the Annual Planning process for Sales including territory planning, sales compensation and quota planning, headcount analysis, and TAM/productivity analyses.
- Deliver data insights, reports, and dashboards critical to understanding performance and executing business process improvement initiatives to make the sales machine run faster and more smoothly.
- Own Hightouch’s Sales Rules of Engagement, outlining segmentation strategy, territory structure, and account team collaboration guidelines.
- Collaborate with Marketing on development, management and measurement of shared sales and marketing metrics, including lead management.
- Partnering with revenue leadership and finance to generate an accurate revenue forecast on a weekly/quarterly/annual basis.
Who You Are:
- You’ve participated in or led the build-out of Revenue Operations or Sales Operations tooling and workflows at a high-growth company.
- You have experience implementing and optimizing the deployment of cross-functional initiatives including sales compensation planning.
- You’re deeply data-driven and love digging to find the root cause of changes and trends.
- You love empowering others and thrive on enabling teams to do their best work
Benefits of Working at Hightouch
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)