Data Warehouses have become the obvious choice for storing your data from various sources, but once the data is stored, making the data actionable for all business units has always been a challenge...until now.
Hightouch was founded on the notion that every business team—sales, marketing, support, success—needs (no, deserves!) access to relevant, accurate, and real-time customer data.
Enter: Hightouch’s Data Activation Platform. With our solution, customers across every business unit can see customer data at the right time, take action on it, and build automations to streamline critical processes while also giving data teams confidence with developer-friendly tooling that helps them control, monitor, and debug their workflows with ease.
Hightouch’s vision is a future where everyone can take action on their data.
Who we are:
Hightouch is based in San Francisco, is remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and ICONIQ.
We are a quickly expanding team and believe in diverse backgrounds. We care less about "years of experience" and more about the impact you are able to make. We value high-trust, low ego, and tons of ownership. You get to control your destiny and shape your future at Hightouch. We’re driven by the delight of our customers and know that our best work comes when we take care of each other and encourage each other to do our best work together.
If you’re excited about having strong internal collaboration, writing quality code, and building products with high customer impact -- this is the place for you!
We’re looking for a Head of Partnerships to both lead & scale our partnerships team in order to establish strategic relationships with technology partners, consultants/solutions partners, as well as the large clouds (e.g. Snowflake, Google, Amazon, Azure) that can set Hightouch apart in the market strategically as well as generate sales pipeline for Hightouch.
We made our first partnerships hire at Hightouch less than a year ago, and in that time partnerships has become a strong source of our revenue and we’re already doing business with large clouds like Snowflake, destinations like Braze, and a huge long tail of consultants. This role is an opportunity to build partnerships at a fast-growing startup that’s proven a strong “partner market fit”.
This hire will report directly to our CEO but collaborate closely with our VP Sales, VP Marketing, and CTO, who are all very aligned and motivated to build a fantastic partnerships motion at Hightouch.
- Develop and implement the strategy for partnership growth and success across technology and solutions partnerships
- Drive revenue growth and track opportunities
- Develop materials, scope out and host events, attend conferences with our partners
- Partner closely with internal and external product, sales, data and marketing teams
- Manage the partnerships team
- 5+ years of Partnerships experience
- High level of product and ecosystem thinking
- Experience building a partnerships motion
- Willingness to dig deep into the data infrastructure landscape
- Motivated self-starter that enjoys working in high-growth startup environments
Nice to have
- Experience in the data infrastructure industry
Benefits of Working at Hightouch
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)