Data Warehouses have become the obvious choice for storing your data from various sources, but once the data is stored, making the data actionable has always been a challenge...until now.
Hightouch provides everything data teams need to put data into action by moving it from your warehouse to the tools your business needs and has become the standard for Reverse ETL, a category we are helping create. Hightouch was founded on the notion that every business team—sales, marketing, support, success—needs relevant, accurate, and real-time customer data in the software they use to talk to customers including CRM, email, and support tools, while giving data teams confidence with developer-friendly tooling that helps them control, monitor, and debug their workflows with ease.
Hightouch is based in San Francisco, is remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and Afore Capital
Who we are:
Hightouch was founded by early engineers at Segment who saw that the future of data and insights revolves around the data warehouse. We are a diverse and quickly expanding team, growing fast and we come from strong data-focused companies. We strongly believe in diverse backgrounds and care less about "years of experience" and more about the impact you are able to make. We value high-trust, low ego, and tons of ownership. You get to control your destiny and shape your future at Hightouch. We’re driven by the delight of our customers and know that our best work comes when we take care of each other and encourage each other to do our best work together.
If you are excited about having strong internal collaboration, writing quality code, and building products with high customer impact -- this is the place for you.
We're looking for a senior engineer who's speciality is in frontend development, but still cares deeply about user experience and has general awareness of backend programming.
As one of our few frontend engineers, you will get to work closely with our designer (which we're also hiring for!) and cofounder/CTO who runs product, but we're looking for someone that is always thinking about the fine details and interested in talking to customers to make sure we're building a polished, intuitive product that meets their needs.
- You have 2-4 years of programming experience
- You love the important details and care about writing good CSS
- You're driven by getting your work into the hands of happy users
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy collaboration with coworkers and customers
- You strive to write simple, understandable code that others can easily read
The following are preferred but not required.
- Experience leading a frontend engineering team
- Knowledge of backend programming and database concepts, like SQL
- Experience designing good APIs
- Experience contributing to open source projects
Benefits of Working at Hightouch
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Ownership of your work, and collaboration with a closely-knit team