HighFi is a platform powered by generative AI for fintech lenders to streamline their lending operations. In the last decade, fintech has transformed lending while the process for raising and managing the debt capital they need to operate has remained inefficient. The finance teams at fintech lenders have to rely on Excel to manage complex workflows which result in expensive manually intensive processes. With HighFi, innovative lenders can access a global network of capital partners and streamline their capital markets operations on one unified platform. Co-founded and designed by Tanay Delima, previously co-founder of unicorn fintech lender Clearco and backed by Nyca partner, Jeremy Solomon, previous finance leader at Affirm, Lending Club and SoFi.
We’re currently a team of 6 that consists of product, operations and engineering. Although we only started a short 9 months ago, we’ve put down our roots in Toronto renting a private, open space office (with a full sized kitchen and 3 conference rooms) to give us a comfortable place to collaborate.
Everyone is passionate about the problem we’re solving and is learning new things each day with the support of the team. We’re united by our love of creating impact on an industry starving for innovation and our love of food (we cater lunches daily!).
- review our customer's credit agreements and distill key requirements
- implement systems and monitoring of key portfolio metrics to support our portfolio of lenders
- serve as a subject matter expert and provide strategic input into our product roadmap
- support development and distribution of innovative capital products to help our customers achieve their business goals
- work closely with GTM and provide strategic insight on customer calls
- liaison and manage relationships with key banking and private credit partners
- excited to be hands on and solve problems from first principle thinking
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- strong analytical and quantitative skills
- enjoy working closely with product, engineering and customers
- continually strive to improve your craft
- strong communicator
- value healthy company culture
- asset based finance and credit experience (nice to have)