At Higher Logic, engagement happens here. As the industry-leading, human-focused engagement platform we deliver powerful online communities and communication tools to organizations looking to build, retain, and grow their member or customer base. We’re obsessed with engagement and, with over 13 years of experience in the industry, we’ve got it down to a science. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, Canada, and Australia. We serve more than 3,000 customers, representing over 350,000 online communities with over 200 million users across 42 countries worldwide.
Our team is a thriving community of authentic people with diverse experiences and perspectives. We are honest and genuine and believe that sharing ideas and feedback openly helps us to be successful. We believe that diversity and empathy bring us #AllTogether to make us stronger. We learn from failure and successes because both help us to grow and learn. We strive to understand the why behind our actions and bring our best selves to work every day.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for constructing advanced revenue, bookings, and lead generation analysis, in addition to delivering insights to our business leaders. As an impactful member of the growing FP&A team, the Senior Financial Analyst will leverage business intelligence to evangelize data in a way that supports performance measurement, growth, and outsized financial outcomes across the sales and marketing organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Focus on top line trend and leading indicator analysis for the Higher Logic software business including, but not limited to, sales bookings, revenue/ARR, and customer retention
- Partner closely with Sales Ops and Customer Success leadership to identify opportunities or themes in data that drive more precise strategy, focus, and ultimately growth
- Support key strategic efforts and initiatives with timely what-if scenario modelling
- Report to VP FP&A; responsible for mentoring financial analyst and leveraging marketing lead/channel spend analysis for greater sales bookings
- Synthesize large amounts of data into operational insights and best practices that aid in the strategic decision-making process
- Communicate financial performance and targets to business partners
- Understand the flow of data through our systems, financial and operational, to drive reporting efficiencies and ensure completeness of analyses
- Develop, maintain, and improve efficient financial reporting processes
- Assist in elevating the financial literacy of your business partners through the communication of financial performance, variance analysis and financial goals
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Conduct all business in accordance with Higher Logic policies and procedures
- Focusing on FP&A + finance business partnership for our Product, ENG, and G&A teams
- Proven track record analyzing software bookings to ARR/revenue conversion
- Experience partnering with Sales organizations
- Advanced excel capabilities including, but not limited to, the use of logical functions, reference functions, financial functions, building financial models, and connecting & organizing multiple data sets
- Experience exercising time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting aggressive deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Capable of building PowerPoint presentations, including developing charts and management commentary
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Power BI and Tableau for data cleansing and visualization preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in an analytical role related to finance, accounting, or a similar business function strongly preferred
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing HRBenefits@higherlogic.com