Higher Logic continues to be recognised as the industry leader in building community and engagement solutions serving customer & member-centric organisations since 2007. We help our customers create human-focused experiences to build lasting bonds between their customers, members and employees. Our expansion in the Asia Pacific market continues on the back of over 250% growth in 2020.
The Australia-based team has also grown significantly since the doors opening in 2018. We’re a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We have a shared passion for bringing people #AllTogether to create meaningful connections and rich discussions, unlocking the knowledge of this group.
Our team is a demographically & culturally diverse group of dedicated individuals who share their expertise and live our values every day. We are recognised as great people with a disciplined approach to achieving great things aligned with strategic objectives. We continue to experiment with the way we work and the way that work adds value to our customers and the industries they serve.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for supporting sales and marketing efforts, by generating and qualifying leads to be passed to sales representatives. This is a full-time position based out of Sydney, Australia office.
- Generate new customers through researching, cold calling and networking within a defined market.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date list of all sales pipeline activity, including leads, prospects, forecasts, demographic profiling information, prospect contact information and account planning information in Salesforce.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise on Higher Logic’s features, functionality, pricing and implementation timeline.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Support all lead generation campaigns executed by the Marketing Department.
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of Sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to overcome objections and drive sales.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Candidate must be an Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, or have an Approved Working Visa
What You'll Earn
- Competitive compensation.
- Company culture that recognises its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Australian law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing HRBenefits@higherlogic.com