Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We're seeking an experienced, senior-level Executive Assistant with a unique blend of administrative prowess, strategic thinking, project management, and the ability to anticipate the ever-evolving needs of our leadership team. This is not just a desk job — it's an opportunity to be at the heart of our operations, playing a pivotal role in ensuring our CEO and VP team are exceptionally supported and positioned for success. Although Higharc is a remote-first company and you’ll work from home a majority of the time, this role is based in the Raleigh-Durham as part of the role is supporting the team on-site in our Durham HQ.
About the role:
- Direct management of the CEO's calendar, ensuring efficient scheduling and prioritization of appointments, meetings, and commitments.
- Handle the CEO's emails, acting as a first point of contact and ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Coordinate all aspects of the CEO's travel, from itinerary planning to logistics.
- Plan and organize meetings with customers, investors, and other stakeholders, ensuring a seamless experience for all parties.
- Act as an on-site facilitator in our Durham office, ready to assist with hosting guests, managing physical projects like mailings, office administration, and other essential tasks.
- Support cultural initiatives, both virtually and in-person
- Occasionally extend support to our team of 8 VPs, ensuring their operational needs are met with the same level of excellence.
You are a seasoned professional with a proven track record of supporting senior leaders, ideally within a startup or fast-paced environment. Your high emotional intelligence enables you to navigate complex interpersonal dynamics, and your superior written communication skills ensure clarity and effectiveness in all correspondence. A natural problem solver, you are always two steps ahead, able to anticipate challenges and devise proactive solutions. Collaborative by nature, you'll be a valuable member of our Operations team, supporting our leadership in ways that go beyond the traditional scope of an Executive Assistant. Ideally you have:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, with a strong emphasis on supporting C-level executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Experience in operations, ideally within a startup or fast-paced setting.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in calendar and email management tools.
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.