Are you a multitasker, passionate about eCommerce, and ready to make a meaningful impact in a tech startup? Do you thrive in ambiguity, love to learn, and communicate well with customers?
High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. We're out of the gate fast developing what we consider the 3rd dimension of retailing. The 1st dimension was B&M stores, the 2nd dimension was ecommerce, and now we’ve finally arrived at e-commerce’s 3rd-dimension. We call this “H-Commerce” (H is for “human”). We enable brands to offer 1:1 expert-led virtual shopping via sms, profitably and at scale.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best that we can to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers. We are deep thinkers, strategic problem solvers, and inquisitive learners. No matter where we come from, we collaboratively and seamlessly provide amazing service. We are looking for our next addition to the team, and it could very well be you!
The company is based in Los Angeles and will be WFH until it’s safe to work in an office. You will initially report directly to the CEO who, along with High Alpha have both seen exponential growth across a variety of SaaS platforms in multiple industries with successful $B exits.
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll be our first business hire and work on all aspects of the business including client services, sales, marketing, product, data & analytics. You’ll get to see all of the inner workings of how a start-up goes from 1-100 in a matter of months.
What You’ll Do:
- Work alongside the CEO helping with all aspects of sales, client success, marketing, product.
- Own the onboarding of new clients, including project managing all tasks and deliverables
- Business reviews of existing clients, analyzing their data and efficacy of the program
- Sales decks, lead generation, research, and market analysis
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree required, MBA students and graduates are highly encouraged to apply!
- At least 2-4 years experience working in ecommerce
- Candidates ideally have experience in high growth SaaS environments.
- Client services, customer success, sales and marketing experience is desirable
- An insatiable desire to learn, apply yourself, and move forward
- Must be a self starter, organized, and efficient
- Track record and attitude of being a hands-on utility player
- You love people, default to helping when you see an unmet need, and you have awesome communication skills.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status