High Alpha is hiring key team members for an exciting new company, focused on the future of work. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is still in stealth mode. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CEO. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
If you have demonstrable experience developing and executing successful product growth strategies we’d love to connect with you. You'll bring your ability to analyze and recommend high potential opportunities, conduct primary and secondary market research, and define the messaging for our latest company’s software platform and membership services.
This job is right for you if you are great at:
- Market & Competitive Intelligence
- Identify and size Market segment opportunities by reviewing analyst reports and understanding relative market size, channel coverage, and product penetration
- Document in detail our products and our competitive products positioning, key selling points, feature comparison, packaging, pricing, and shopper experience
- Maintain constant awareness of changes in competitor pricing and positioning for existing and future product offerings
- Provide input into our product roadmap
- Incorporate feedback from customers, dashboard metrics, channel feedback and NPS scores to measure performance and utilization of existing and new functionality /features
- Meet with internal stakeholders to understand and prioritize their needs to inform the product road mapping process
- Comfortably using CMS tools to manage website content, optimizing, and updating all marketing website content as needed.
- Product Messaging
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates each product/solution
- Create communication and marketing plan for the launch of new products, features, and releases
- Develop and author data sheets, whitepapers, case studies, product demos, training videos, etc.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop marketing plans to drive demand for our products across all GTM channels
- Provide recommendations on new pricing and business models based on market insights
- Develop the strategy and supporting materials to sell and solidify value proposition to the end user
- Articulate the value proposition of the products to end users and help inform and create sales tools(presentations, battle cards, etc.) that support the selling process of each product line
What It Takes
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of strong Consumer software product marketing experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Prior experience in a SAAS or subscription business model business
- Must have excellent writing skills and a strong ability to translate technical advantages into customer benefits that resonate with consumers
- Must be able to work both at a strategic and tactical level to get the job done
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.