About High Alpha Innovation:
High Alpha Innovation partners with the world’s leading organizations to innovate through startup creation. Part strategy consultancy, part venture studio, our team is a diverse mix of highly-experienced company builders, designers, and strategists who work with corporate partners to source, launch, and invest in venture studios and startups.
High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Senior Recruiter to source, recruit, and hire for High Alpha Innovation and the companies and studios we launch. You'll own the management of our network, our hiring process, and serve as a brand ambassador - giving the elite talent we hire a phenomenal candidate experience. You’ll recruit a mix of consultants, executives, and technical talent necessary to ideate, launch and scale next-generation enterprise cloud companies.
Our team is expanding quickly, this is the first of three recruiting roles we’ll add to our team this year, so the scope of role responsibility is broad. This role will have the opportunity to be exposed to our executive, technical, or consultant recruiting and specialize in their discipline of choice as our team grows. You’ll report to and work alongside our Head of Talent and help ideate the structure of the talent function at High Alpha Innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to offer for a variety of senior and technical roles including consultants, executives, software engineers, designers, and product managers
- Build and maintain a network of top-tier talent, design and implement nurturing and employer branding campaigns to keep that talent engaged
- Serve as a brand ambassador giving candidates and prospects an impactful and positive impression of High Alpha Innovation - you’ll turn strangers into fans and advocates of our business
- Partner with internal hiring managers and our portfolio CEOs to develop and implement effective job descriptions, interview plans, and sourcing strategies
- Lead our diversity efforts in the hiring process, advocating for candidates with underrepresented backgrounds and constantly evolving our equitable and inclusive candidate experience
- Manage our ATS, recruiting metrics and forecasting for our internal and external stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date on industry news, best practices and thought leadership
- Actively contribute to new business ideas and our core business of innovation and startup ideation and creation
What we need from you:
- 3-5+ years experience in recruiting in strategy consulting, technology, or venture capital industries
- Expertise in either executive, technical, or professional services recruiting, ideally a combination of both in-house and agency recruiting
- Proven track record of novel sourcing methods to meet the talent we want to be introduced to
- Excellent relationship builder and communicator, polished executive presence, and ability to instill confidence in your work
- You are an ally who is passionate about DEI initiatives related to talent acquisition and have experience building programs that attract and retain diverse talent.
- Ability to develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and build relationships with passive talent
- Capacity to adapt & excel autonomously in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail & accuracy, high sense of urgency, excellence is the minimum requirement
What we value :
We make decisions with imperfect information and quickly move forward. We take action. We are comfortable with discomfort, and measure our results in terms of what we build.
WE ARE BOLD
We seek, uncover, and speak truth. We are endlessly curious, we dream big and we lead through vision. Our ideas change the world.
WE CREATE OPPORTUNITY
We aim to create as much opportunity for as many people as possible, and believe startups are a powerful vehicle for doing so. By creating opportunity, we create joy for ourselves, our loved ones, our corporate partners, and if we’re doing it right -- the world.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
High Alpha Innovation is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not just accept diverse backgrounds, we celebrate them. Our company, the work we do, and our partners benefit from the value of a diverse team. No team member's value lies alone in their diversity, and because we value diversity so highly, we reiterate that all hiring and employment decisions are made on merit, performance, competence, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.