High Alpha Innovation partners with corporations to help them produce tangible innovation through startup creation. Part strategy consultancy, part venture capital firm, our team is a diverse mix of highly-experienced company builders, designers, and strategists who work with corporate partners to source, launch, and invest in themed venture studios and startups.
High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join its team. We are launching venture studios with corporate partners and recruiting each studio's founding team is instrumental to our success.
As the first Senior Recruiter at High Alpha Innovation, you will work closely with the HR and Executive teams of our newly launched companies. The ideal candidate can juggle multiple priorities, is passionate about making connections, and loves a challenge. Interested? We want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Source and recruit talent for both High Alpha Innovation and our venture studios. This includes managing the full cycle hiring process, which will include screening applications, scheduling candidates, initial phone screens and in-person interviews.
- Responsible for job postings, intake meetings, candidate exercises, and guiding hiring managers through the process.
- Partner with leadership to understand business objectives and develop talent strategies to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with Finance partners to develop headcount plans and strategies
- Support the CEO in Executive Recruiting efforts.
- Maintain and own Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn accounts
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of progressive, full cycle recruiting experiences.
- Experience working in Recruiting agencies or in professional consulting industries preferred
- Ability to develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and build relationships with passive talent - especially in regards to candidates with diverse backgrounds
- Startup experience preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated persona within the community and desire to build and activate networks to find the best talent.
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, start-up environment---being flexible and adaptable is key.
- Energized by a high requisition load, shifting priorities, varieties of roles, and multiple stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail
- The desire to learn and willingness to jump in, no task is beneath you.
What we value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha Innovation is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.