High 5 Games is looking for a lead designer to join our Marketing Art Department in a casual fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have both web and graphic design abilities that are well suited to maintain and improve our Real Money Casino.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute multi-channel creative assets that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines. Examples include website registration flow, web banners, landing pages, promotional offers, emails, wallpost, etc.
- Partner with team to ideate and design from creative briefs
- Find new and unique ways to use our design guidelines, while ensuring creative is consistent with our visual identity, industry best practices and our brand positioning.
- Incorporate user experience best practices in all digital marketing.
- Comfortably vocalize concepts and ideas, while articulating the overall benefits of design and brand identity
- Manage workload and multiple deadlines in partnership with the cross-functional marketing team
- Experience working with digital creative – web design (registration flow, shopping cart, etc…) web ads and email marketing.
- Work independently, take initiative to improve existing assets.
- Use existing ads and assets to create the additional sizes needed to complete a campaign.
- Great technical skills in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate and a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS experience welcome.
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects.
- Knowledge of gaming industries trends and design experience preferred.