The User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Designer will work with a multi-disciplinary team to create intuitive, usable, and immersive products (web, mobile, tablet). You must have a passion for user experience design for social applications and rich Internet experiences, and strong working knowledge of Omnigraffle, InDesign, Photoshop, and associated prototyping and design tools.
- Generate crisp, innovative, and elegant user experience solutions for complex online and mobile products
- Create interactive prototypes for communicating and evaluating
- Participate in rapid iterations and testing on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, prototypes, design comps, etc.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that the overall goals, systematic needs and strategic visions of products are being met
- Facilitate dialog around end-user requirements and business requirements
- 3+ years minimum of professional design/user experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics
- 2-3 years minimum of experience with mobile/tablet UX design
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of HTML5 helpful
- Ad/Interactive agency experience a plus