We are looking for a Technical Production Artist to help assist with various day to day tasks for our Social platforms. The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with our Art, Programming, and QA teams to ensure that our art and animation live up to our professional quality without sacrificing performance.
- Work closely with artists, animators, developers, and QA on features from initial design concepts through development to final release.
- Analyze, develop and recommend design approaches while working on feature implementation.
- Ability to investigate and debug issues under tight time constraints.
- Alter art files (Photoshop/Animate/After Effects) to create assets suitable for our social apps.
- Ensure that product conforms to original design provided by the art department and meets customer performance expectations.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Animate and After Effects is
- Experience with Illustrator, Perforce and JIRA is a plus.
- Experience with web design and CSS is a plus.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Lua, is a plus.
- Basic understanding of scripting/code (object oriented), graphic design, art, animation, and 3D graphics.
- 2 to 5 years work experience in Graphic Arts/Computer Science or related field or industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of file compression and optimization with regards to web-based content.
- Casino or video game industry experience preferred.