We’re currently searching for Data Scientists to join our growing teams to help build the analytics infrastructure for online social games. In this role, you will be involved in implementing services that cross many layers of the technology stack. The ideal candidate will have a mathematically mature understanding of statistics and machine learning.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; fluency in coding, algorithms, and systems design; solid communication skills; and a desire to solve complex problems of varying scale.
* Implementation and maintenance of analytics algorithms in a production setting.
* Development and implementation of analytics reporting and visualization dashboards.
* Development and support of database applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field
* Programming experience in a scripting language such as Python or R
* Fundamental understanding of statistics and machine learning models
* Experience in SQL (or a SQL-like language)
Great to have:
* Masters degree or 2+ years of professional experience in a related field
* Experience working with data in cloud computing environment (e.g. GCP, AWS)
* Knowledge of statistical testing, data visualization best practices, and data mining
* A good understanding of database design and management
* Knowledge of BI and CRM tools such as Tableau and Salesforce
* Experience in developing and applying machine learning algorithms to business problems
* Experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++)