We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help us develop and test the next generation of online games! He/she will help test new games and features, create automated functional and performance testing and making sure that the user interface is top-notch.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Product and Development teams to identify test requirements and plan testing for features & games in mobile and web applications
- Development of test plans to verify the functionality and performance of new features and apps
- Run, maintain and create automation scripts based on existing framework
- Record test results, generate written reports that details the findings/bugs and diagnose issues discovered during testing phase. Create clear and detailed bug reports
- Communicate with business partners to update status and resolve issues
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
- 1 - 3 years of QA Experience
- Hands on experience on both manual and automation testing
- Hands on experience on mobile testing
- Experience with Web Service and/or API testing
- Some Data validation/back end experience (e.g. MySQL or Oracle)
- Some e-commerce background or experience is a bonus to have
- Experience with Jira and a proven track record in Agile Development
- Ability to analyze debug logs, backtraces, and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
- Experience with Gherkin, Selenium, Zalenium, Appium
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with testing in a Cloud is a strong plu
- Track record of problem solving, innovation and proactive communication
- Ability to own projects and communicate effectively with outsource teams
- Passion for quality and breaking things
Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Strong grasp of distributed and mobile systems architecture.