The role of the Localization Production Artist is to assist in the Localization of artwork under the supervision of the Director and their team. This member of the Localization staff will contribute to the Localization department’s overall goals while developing their technical and artistic skills. The Production Artist will support the Localization Director and their team of artists with logistics, art preparation and other production support functions.
Under direct supervision of senior team members, you will actively learn as you Localize game components, render animations, work with localization scripts and utilize language glossaries. You will use your skills in Photoshop and HTML while learning other technical software applications. You will broaden your technical/Creative abilities as well as software expertise through company training, independent learning and learning from other team members. Accountable for the timely completion of all assigned tasks, you must track project milestones and deliverables, prepare files for delivery to clients in accordance with client specifications.
- Help Localize game assets and other content in a variety of languages to different international markets. Bilingual or Multilingual a plus. Please provide Language Fluency in cover letter or Resume.
- Knowledgeable in layout, type and Design Spacing.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce new features and art styles for cross-platform games/applications.
- Prepare files for distribution to various departments.
- Possible HTML 5/Unity building of web pages.
- Some HTML coding and Knowledge in web design.
- Experience with Adobe Suite needed (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and After Effects).
- Knowledgeable with UNITY a plus.
- Animation experience with After Effects and HTML CSS a plus.
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects.
- Problem solving and self-motivated.
- An eagerness to learn and a desire to increase departmental efficiency a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Strong typographic and layout skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
- Bilingual or Multilingual a plus. (Fluency in Spanish or French ++)
- Technical Art skills a plus.
About High 5 Games:
Join the leader of the fastest-growing segment of online entertainment – Casino Gaming. Developing for the land-based, online, mobile, and social markets, High 5 Games has created hundreds of games that are played in 150 countries on six continents. H5G is actively building out the most entertaining social casino gaming experience on both web and mobile platforms, offering a very dynamic, multi-disciplinary, high-learning environment for you to grow within.
High 5 Games employs a diverse and eclectic group of talented professionals, from brilliant Mathematicians, Software Engineers and Game Designers who construct the technology platforms, to decision-enabling Data Scientists who aggregate data feeds from around the globe, to universe-expanding Artists whose imaginations allow them to craft intricate new worlds. Life at H5G is anything but ordinary. See us at http://www.high5games.com/