If you are a talented game illustrator/graphic designer – we have an exciting opportunity for you. High 5 Games is looking for an artist to join our Marketing Art Department in a casual fast-paced environment. The position requires a mastery of typography combined with an illustrator’s skill to render that type in a highly polished social game style. The ideal candidate will also able to work with existing art assets and composite those assets to create a new illustration balanced with additional marketing text.
- You must have an online portfolio to be considered.
- Create marketing assets for social media, web banners, emails and in-game advertising.
These designs will require a high level of Photoshop skill.
- Design flyers and sell sheets for tradeshows.
- Create game logos – with a rendered social game style.
- Works efficiently to manage multiple daily tasks and competing deadlines
- Effectively communicates with marketing team to understand overall objectives and how the assets will aid in achieving them (player engagement and player retention, driving installs and sales)
- Able to follow direction and execute concepts from rough sketch, but also willing to share ideas to expand or enhance the original idea
- Brings a creative and open mind to our company, as well as a clever sense of humor.
- Prepare files for distribution to various departments.
- Create/maintain style guides for the various gaming products.
- Participate in cross department schedule planning meetings
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator (including solid knowledge of layer styles, and font capabilities within the program)
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects.
- Knowledge of gaming industries trends and design experience preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the US