H5G is looking for Business Analyst who understands the gaming industry, has UML, Confluence, Jira skillset, has agile methodology mindset, can flowchart diagram and document requirements as well as understand the technical/functional aspects of delivery. Essentially the bridge between business and Tech. mirror a product manager role to report into Sr. PMO.
- Determine business operations for projects by understanding and documenting business functions, gathering technical information for those business functions and relaying to the team.
- Work with Product Owner/PM and Business Development team to define project/system scope, requirements and overall user experience that satisfy client requirements.
- Evaluate and document risks and alterative solutions
- Own and manage functional and technical documents on Confluence
- Have 5+ yrs experience with SCRUM/KANBAN SDLC
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications with expected solutions in confluence and in Jira (Epics/Stories).
- Must have development background to execute and own research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns.
- Detail oriented and be able to think of all the scenarios for functional and non-functional requirements
- 1-3 years of analytical experience in an analytics-based consulting role, exploring large data sets in order to answer strategic questions for customers (either as an internal analyst or external consultant)
- BS/ BA in an analytical field.
- Strong UML modelling experience. Experience with Mindmap, Lucid Charts.
- Strong knowledge of the overall AGILE SDLC and 5+ years of experience working within Atlassian Toolset (Confluence/Jira/Zephyr)
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (pivot tables, complex functions; VBA preferred)
- Familiarity with SQL, development background