- Run day to day DevOps operations to meet project deliverables as well as Business as usual weekly deliverables.
- Provide guidance to technical staff on complex work and project requirements
- Work closely with Technology Operations director to address short-term and long-term requirements while adhering to industry best practices
- Working knowledge of some of the industry leading DevOps and integration tools. ie. Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Nexus, Docker, GIT, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Experience working with the following technologies; Kubernetes, GCP, Java, Kafka, Zookeeper, Apache, nginx, MySQL, Cassandra, Load balancers, PKI, DNS, VMware, cloud infrastructure, on-prem infrastructure.
- Significant experience with deployment automation, working with platforms for configuration management, provisioning, and artifact repositories.
- Track record building winning culture, establishing best practices and taking teams to the next level.
- Proven record of driving change / moving people off their comfort zones
- Ability to inspire not just manage
- Excellent communication skills and desire to communicate
- Track record mentoring and rebuilding teams
- Naturally curious / avid reader / philosopher
Delivery / Management skills
- Excellent understanding of SDLC success factors
- Drive and execute DevOps pipelines and maintain consistent environments across critical business applications.
- Establish environment management practices to ensure configuration consistency
- Manage Database environments.