Reporting to the General Counsel and Snr VP of Casino, you will closely collaborate with the different departments across the Company managing all regulatory and compliance requirements. As Senior Compliance Officer you will support the international expansion for B2C.
The day-to-day role of the Senior Compliance Officer includes developing, defining, maintaining and revising company compliance policies, procedures and systems, as well as liaising with different compliance authorities where the business currently operates or wishes to operate.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s leading iGaming companies and help shape the future of their brands.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business.
- Ensure Compliance with Responsible Gaming Legislative Requirements.
- Draft and update the policies and procedures of the Company ensuring Compliance
- Administration of licensing application & maintenance
- Liaising with all Regulatory bodies on all Compliance matters
- Participate in general on company administration
- Review audit results ensuring that failures are acted upon by relevant parties and remedial action is taken
- Working in areas such as AML, CTF, Gambling License and Legislation, IBAS, PCI DSS, Advertising, Data Protection etc.
- keep up to date with all remote gaming jurisdictions in order to ensure compliance competitive edge
- Ensure that all required reports are generated and provided to senior management as required
- Proactively monitoring, assessing and reviewing any upcoming gaming/gambling related regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and report to the Senior Management and the rest of the organization
- Handling gambling licensing issues and other related compliance matters when entering new or regulated markets
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Must have Real Money Gaming (RMG) Compliance experience (3-5Yrs)
- Must have worked in a highly regulated Real Money jurisdiction – MGA, UKGC, Gibraltar or AGCC preferred. Multi-jurisdictional knowledge is an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners essential.
- Resilient, approach to working in a dynamic, complex and often hectic environment
- Proven track record of making decisions and problem solving
- Operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and confidentiality, acting in the best interest of the business at all times
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Understanding of gaming regulations/requirements;
- Excellent knowledge of how an online company operates;
- Willingness and drive to manage resistance to compliance objectives across project stakeholders
- Ability to decompose high-level compliance requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail for implementation
- Excellent English oral & written communication skills
- High energy and drive, flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills