High 5 Games is looking for a graphic designer with an illustrator’s visual sense to join our Marketing Art Department in a casual fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will use their layout and typography skills to develop graphic assets for our popular social games, including but not limited to social media posts, digital ads, emails, and in-game assets.
- Create marketing assets for social media, online advertising, emails and in-game advertising.
- Design flyers and sell sheets for tradeshows.
- Works efficiently to manage multiple daily tasks and competing deadlines
- Effectively communicates with marketing team to understand overall objectives and how the assets will aid in achieving them (player engagement and player retention, driving installs and sales)
- Able to follow direction and execute concepts from rough sketch, but also willing to share ideas to expand or enhance the original idea
- Brings a creative and open mind to our company, as well as a clever sense of humor.
- Prepare files for distribution to various departments.
- Create/maintain style guides for the various gaming products.
- Participate in cross department schedule planning meetings
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Web Design, WordPress experience a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator (including solid knowledge of layer styles, and font capabilities within the program)
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects.
- Knowledge of gaming industries trends and design experience preferred