We have a high-impact opportunity for a Project Manager in our fast-growing casino gaming firm.
Leveraging your knowledge of software development, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects for the group that owns game platform build-out and maintenance.
The Technical Project Manager will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles, and also identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management Office, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of high-impact projects.
Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. Supervise, coach, and motivate team members to properly use Jira.
Collaborate across departments, from art to QA and Server Platform. Work with the Product Team to develop new features, and with game developers to continually improve the platform. Conduct research as-needed, and gather and write high-level documentation.
- Software development background
- 5+ years proven successful project management experience, managing Technology projects in an Agile environment across multiple teams and disciplines
- Proven track record delivering projects on a tight schedule and aggressive deadlines
- Excellent understanding of Systems Development planning techniques, change management, dependencies, capacity and risk management
- Proven experience managing software development projects by metrics. Track records creating insightful metrics and actionable dashboards.
- Hands on experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools, like Perforce / GIT
- Excellent understanding of Agile Sprint mechanics and Continuous Improvement best practices
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to productively interact with sr management
- Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive and able execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changing priorities
Preferred skills / experience:
- Strong understanding of modern SDLC techniques such Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Build / Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience delivering projects in a Cloud environment
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems