The role of the Localization Production Artist is to assist in the Localization of artwork under the supervision of the Director and their team. This member of the Localization staff will contribute to the Localization department’s overall goals while developing their technical and artistic skills. The Production Artist will support the Localization Director and their team of artists with logistics, art preparation and other production support functions.
Under direct supervision of senior team members, you will actively learn as you Localize game components, render animations, work with localization scripts and utilize language glossaries. You will use your skills in Photoshop and HTML while learning other technical software applications. You will broaden your technical/Creative abilities as well as software expertise through company training, independent learning and learning from other team members. Accountable for the timely completion of all assigned tasks, you must track project milestones and deliverables, prepare files for delivery to clients in accordance with client specifications.
- Help Localize game assets and other content in a variety of languages to different international markets. Bilingual or Multilingual a plus.
- Knowledgeable in layout, type and Design Spacing.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce new features and art styles for cross-platform games/applications.
- Prepare files for distribution to various departments.
- Possible HTML 5/Unity building of web pages.
- Some HTML coding and Knowledge in web design a plus.
- Knowledgeable with UNITY a plus.
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects.
- Problem solving and self-motivated.
- An eagerness to learn and a desire to increase departmental efficiency a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Flash a plus.
- Strong typographic and layout skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
- Bilingual or Multilingual a plus. (Fluency in Chinese or French ++)
- Technical Art skills a plus.