Reporting to the General Counsel and Casino Operations Director, you will closely collaborate with the different departments across the Company managing all regulatory and compliance requirements. As Head of Compliance you will support the international expansion for B2B and B2C.
The day-to-day role of the Head of Compliance role includes developing, defining, maintaining and revising company compliance policies, procedures and systems, as well as liaising with different compliance authorities where the business currently operates or wishes to operate.
Key areas of focus include:
- Game Certification
- Responsible Gaming
- AML and Due Diligence
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s leading iGaming companies and help shape the future of their brands.
As Head of Compliance, you will, among other duties:
- Complete management of the groups compliance function
- Own the process of game certification for B2B business
- Ensuring business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Act as liaison, developing relationships with local and foreign regulators and legal bodies
- Liaising with other companies, service providers, external legal advisors, local government, regulatory authorities (local and foreign) and relevant service providers in various jurisdictions (Predominantly MGA and UKGC)
- Ensuring local and foreign regulatory permissions remain current and appropriate for business needs
- Continually risk assessing company practices and policies, including conducting regular compliance reviews of internal departments
- Developing internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols
- Providing guidance and training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business
- Providing reporting with respect to regulatory requirements and developments to the senior executive team
- Preparing compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes
- Responding to queries and investigations conducted by various official bodies as the principal point of contact
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance
- Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives
- Networking and participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as may be established from time to time by the General Counsel and the Casino Operations Director
- Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
- Relevant professional qualifications and a proven track record.
- Analytical and decisive skills, with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience in iGaming industry is highly desirable.
- A good team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced pressured environment maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Excellent Communication Skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business