H.I.G. Capital, a $59 global, multi-strategy, alternatives asset manager, is seeking to hire a Vice President to join its Capital Formation Group. The team raises capital for sector-focused and regionally-focused strategies across private equity, private credit and real assets focused on the lower middle market and middle market. H.I.G. is seeking an individual who exhibits a strong understanding of the private markets and has prior experience with institutional investors and consultants that are active in these strategies.

This role is New York based.

The Principal / Vice President will be involved in H.I.G.’s ongoing fundraising efforts and client relations functions including:
• Working closely with the firm’s Head of Capital Formation and private equity teams in developing new private equity strategies and implementing marketing plans to raise capital from institutional investors and consultants.
• Develop marketing and due diligence materials such as private placement memorandums (PPMs), pitch books, due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), and request for proposals (RFPs) for investment vehicles.
• Develop and implement marketing plans with respect to new fund strategies.
• Work closely with relationship management professionals to develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with current and prospective investors.
• Communicate the firm’s value proposition to current and prospective investors.
• Participate in meetings and presentations of H.I.G.’s strategy, investment philosophy, and financial performance.
• Communicate the firm’s portfolio investment decisions and strategies at a fund and investment level.

Compensation:
The estimated salary range for individuals who work in New York City is $175,000+.
This salary range represents H.I.G. Capital’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base salary range at the time of posting and may vary depending on level.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.